Who should participate ?
Principle of operation and function of AC-drives:
Basic functions of converter, inverter, motor and control Hardware structure of converters for selected power classes Software structure: Setpoints, control and control circuits Troubleshooting practical training:
- Interpretation of internal fault messages.
- Functional diagnostics of rectifier, inverter, power supply and internal interface modules. - Device-internal hardware tests.
- Measures for motor replacement, i.e. data comparison, reoptimization.
- Intensive application of the tools DriveMonitor for the analysis of the faults and signals.
- Procedures for the replacement of a processor boards.
- Operational check.
- Gathering and evaluating fault information.
Which prerequisites are necessary?
Basic knowledge of electrical engineering.